With a foundation of over 20 years experience, CET Group has a broad range of skills in the pharmaceutical, biotech and hygienic process industries.
The range of services on offer at CET Group covers concept design through to full validation and compliance for all aspects of a facility including:
- Facility, equipment and piping layouts;
- Clean rooms;
- Air handling systems for segregation, containment or control of hazardous atmospheres;
- Process modelling, scale-up and design for the core process plant;
- Materials and powder handling including specialised mechanical structures and lifting apparatus;
- Product finishing including dispensing, freeze-drying, labelling, packing, stores;
- Specialised process heating and cooling systems including reactor vessels, heat exchangers, change of phase (latent heat) systems;
- Process service systems such as Autoclaves, WFI, CIP, SIP and Buffers;
- Mechanical services and utilities such as steam, chilled water, sub-zero coolant,
cooling water, vacuum, breathing air, fume / dust extraction systems etc;
- Noise control, including design / specification of plant or systems for clean-room environments (inherently low noise systems, non-shedding acoustic treatment, etc);
- Pressure vessel, tank and hazardous materials design compliance.
CET Group has a practical understanding of the various Australian and European codes of GMP, as well as experience in dealing directly with the TGA on design reviews through to successful licensing applications
CET Group are experienced with European Eudralex Code, and the requirements of the FDA, through their work in Europe and with the American Red Cross