Planning a Cleanroom?
At the planning phase there are a number of concepts to be developed and there are decisions to be made. CET Group can offer innovative solutions, based on sound experience, to assist in this value-adding phase. Deliverables from this work typically include:
- User Requirement Specifications;
- Design concept development documentation;
- Technical and functional descriptions;
- Validation and compliance planning documentation;
- Project plans, estimates and timelines.
These packages of work can then form the basis for taking the next steps, such as presentation to financial backers, submission to Regulatory or planning bodies and approaches to major potential equipment suppliers or contractors.
At CET Group we believe it is paramount to integrate the clean room solution with the:
- Process (or functional) needs;
- GMP / QA needs;
- Building structure and envelope;
- Architectural and fit-out details.
When specifying a clean room system, CET Group looks at all angles, taking into account such things as: